Would you like to enrol your child at SS Peter & Paul School? It has never been easier. You may fill in the admission form online, our staff will be back to you in a few days to invite you to visit the school and have a meeting with our teaching staff.
If you prefer you may visit SS Peter & Paul School, from Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 3:00pm, 3 Seed Road Ikate Elegushi, Lekki, Lagos. Find us on Google Map.
From Crèche to Primary 6!
SS Peter & Paul School, established in 2003, in Ikate Elegushi, welcomes every year 350 pupils from Crèche to Primary 6. On daily basis our pupils share the pleasure of learning and discovering the world, beyond religious, tribe, or languages barriers.
We are guided by our passion to educate the younger generations and to provide affordable educational opportunities for our students. We work effortlessly to help them nurture their academic talents and personal awareness.
The hinge pin of our educational proposal is the relationship between the educator and the student. Only a human being can affirm the meaning of any given reality, hence it is through this relation that the child is introduced to the world. Our schools’ programmes support the growth and discovery process of each student through a multi-disciplinary approach: literature, science, art, reading, mathematics, sport activities and excursions.
All our educational activities are taught in ways which allow our children to experience themselves and the reality around them. The daily accurate and patient didactic work of our teachers is focused on fostering each student’s talents, according to their uniqueness. We bet on their own capabilities, stimulating their curiosity and resourcefulness.
Our Crèche meets the needs of children between 3 months and 18 months, two well experienced infants’ assistants take care of you our small group of toddlers, in a safe and joyful space thought exclusively for them.
We give children opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills across seven areas of learning: Personal, Social and Emotional Development; Communication and Language: Physical Development; Literacy; Mathematics; Understanding of the World; Expressive Arts and Design. Music, Physical Education and outdoor activities are taught as specialist subjects.
Our school looks attentively at each piece comprising the overall education of each child.
- At lower primary level, we offer fifteen (15) subjects for a total of 30 periods a week which includes Mathematics (6), English Language (7), Elementary Science (2), French (1), Music (1), Phonics (2), Social Studies (2), Computer (1), Agricultural science (1), Verbal Reasoning (1), Quantitative Reasoning (1), Health/Physical Education (2), Art (2) and C.R.K (1), Social Study (1), Story Reading (1).
- At the upper primary level, we offer fifteen (15) subjects for a total of 30 periods a week which include Mathematics (6), English Language (6), Elementary Science (2), French (2), Music (1), Phonetics (1), Social Studies (2), Computer (1), Agricultural science (1), Physical/Health Education (2), Verbal Reasoning (1), Quantitative Reasoning (2), Non Verbal Reasoning (1), Art (1) and C.R.K (1), Social Study (1), Story Reading (1).
Afternoon Lessons & Extra-Curriculum Activities
We offer a wide array of afternoon lessons:
- Volley ball
- Creative writing
- Art and craft
- Boosting Class on specific subject
- Traditional Dance
- For Primary 5 and Primary 6 pupils we also offer dedicated Afternoon Classes to prepare them writing the Entrance Examination into secondary school
- Throughout the year we also involve our students in healthy lifestyle, basic hygiene and dental care programmes run by St Kizito Clinic medical staff.
We offer a computer lab, a library where the children can study or enjoy some personal reading choosing among a wide selection of literature, science and history books, a science laboratory and an art room for the music, drama and art & craft lessons.
The wide school’s outdoor host the sport activities: volleyball, football and athletics and allow our students to study and enjoy their breaks in complete safety, under the supervision of their teachers.
We strive to maintain our school’s fees as low as possible to offer quality affordable education to all the families in our community. Click here to see 2017-2018 SS Peter & Paul School Fees.
To fill in the admission form online
Fill in the admission form online, we will review and revert back to you asap click here
- Call: 090 8206 4943 or 081 4276 7919
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us: 3 Seed Road, Ikate Elegushi, Lekki, Lagos.