Be our Next Sponsor
Loving Gaze could not support the Health Care, Educational and Women Empowerment projects in Lagos and Taraba State without the generous help provided by:
– 1,100 families in Italy chosing to donate for the children support
– Italian NGO’s and Organizations such as il Germoglio Onlus which runs fundraising events in Italy to support our Nutrition Centre.
– 100 individual local supporters (Nigerians & Expatriates) who chose the local support of our children
– Local not-for-profit organizations which support our educational activities such as: Small World, Lagos Accueil, Apo for Naja.
– Governmental & non-Governmental bodies which support us, such as US Embassy in Abuja and Pepfar Small Grant program.
– Local and International corporations which contributed with funds, equipment, children support and services. Among the others:BATN Foundation, GTBank, Chevron, Total, Shell, Vodacom.
– Daywaterman College and Lagoon and Whitesand Schools which offered scolarships to some of our talented former students.
– Thanks to the American School of Lagos which provided the maternal and baby equipment for our clinic.
– Thanks to San Vincent de Paul Societies at different parishes who supported children need and vulnerable patients at St Kizito Clinics.
– Smallworld, and the Italian group: their donation allowed us to refurbish SS Peter & Paul School.
– “Amici di Don Walter”, Legnago e “Tribunale per i diritti del Malato e dell’Anziano Onlus”, Legnago who organized a fundraising concert in Mantova, Italy, on 29th May 2016.
– Jeannine Manuel School in London, which initiated a pen pal letters activity in 2016 with our St John School.
– French Bazar in Lagos who supported our women empowerment program.
– Ruth for Aid Foundation who is sustaining some of our students at SS Peter & Paul School.
– “Friends of the Needy”, Victoria Island, who joined us and donated food and toiletries at our Friendship meetings.