St Kizito Clinic will organize several health care trainings in the next few months, visit our website for the upcoming updates!
The training is organized by Loving Gaze in cooperation with Abbvie Pty Ltd Nigeria and will be covering the following topics:
The Development of Anti-Retroviral Therapy in Africa (DART)
- Case Study – Part 1
- Understanding Cryptococcal Meningitis
- Case Background: Toxicity
Failure of First-line ART:
- Clinical, Immunologic, Virologic
- Virologic Failure leading to Immunologic Failure
- Virologic Failure Leading to Clinical Failure
Role of Viral Load Testing in Treatment Failure & Switching Decisions
Options for Switching to Second Line ART
- Case Study – Part 2
Responses to Second-Line ART
Options For Third-Line ART
The workshop will conclude with an interactive session, a final test and workshop evaluation.
Among the facilitators are experts in the field of ART.
- Dr Ndidi Nwosu, Consultant Community Phisician, St Kizito Clinic
- Dr. Oliver Elavil, Director, Reasearch and Training NIMR.
- Pharm Nnadozie
- Moderator: Dr Alda Gemmani, Medical Director, St Kizito Clinic
Register online. Required for all participants on or before 12 midnight, Friday 18th November, 2016. Kindly provide names, designation and contact details of health professionals participating from your esteemed institution to enable adequate provisions to be made.
CPD units: Available on request.
Kindly contact us via any of the following.
Phone: 0805 166 2168 or 0818 682 3481
Whatsapp 0706 337 8417
For more info visit www.lovingaze.org
Loving Gaze thanks Abbvie Pty Ltd for supporting the organization of this workshop.